vendredi 29 mai 2009

Let's travel

A new month is about to start, my Cueillette kit is nearly completed, it is time to introduce my next kit to you:
The theme of the Carnet de voyage kit is travel, travel as envisioned before tourism existed, when journey meant expedition to distant lands, or when rich Europeans went to New York aboard luxurious transatlantic boats…
If you are dreaming of escapade from urban life to exotic cultures, landscapes and dishes, then you need this kit.
The style is more realistic than what I used to do, the colours are more masculine. Even if vacation means visiting family for you, you will be able to make layouts about your less far travel.
I have mixed feelings about this kit. I enjoyed the challenge of reproducing old travel labels and transport tickets. The complete kit is made of 110 elements and 80% are original, created from scratch by myself. The kit also contains 32 papers and I enjoyed myself less more creating these. I actually created some fifty papers and kept thirty-two. I could not achieve what I wanted.
I hope YOU will enjoy the 32 papers and 110 embellishments of this kit.
I noticed that many people only look at the Kit category in online Freebies lists. Therefore I will release the Carnet de Voyage collection as 4 kits; each will be made of 8 papers and around thirty elements. In addition to the papers and embellishments, I may release labels, an alpha, titles and a mini-album.
Prepare your backpack and come back next week to start this trip with me.

1 commentaire:

pixelpixie a dit…

Thanks for the freebie kit! It looks great!