lundi 8 décembre 2008

Princesse K.

First thank you for your kind messages. I can see that most of my fellow visitors come from English speaking countries therefore I will always try and write in English. For the second week of Advent, I was hesitant to share with you this kit, Princess K.
First I must confess that this kit is not original, but very largely inspired by the "Lilou" kit by the French scrapbooking brand Rouge de Garance. http://www.rougedegarance.com/
Then it is the first kit that I created and it is full of defaults that make me cringe nowadays. Finally I created this kit for my niece, Princess K. and I wanted her to have the exclusive rights on this creation.
But many of us have a princess among our relatives. She may be 4 or 2 as my nieces are, or 77, and we like to create and keep memories of our princesses. Furthermore I am committed to share with you some presents in this festive period. So here are the papers of Princess K. Please leave some love.
Tout d’abord merci pour vos messages. Pour cette deuxième semaine de l’Avent, j’ai hésité à partager avec vous ce kit, Princesse K. Premièrement je dois vous avouer qu’il n’est absolument pas original, mais plus que très largement inspiré du kit « Lilou » de la marque rouge de Garance. www.rougedegarance.com Ensuite c’est le premier kit que j’ai créé et il est plein d’imperfections. Enfin je l’ai créé en pensant à ma nièce, la Princesse K. et je voulais lui conserver l’exclusivité. Cependant beaucoup d’entre-nous ont une princesse dans leur entourage. Elles ont 4 ou 2 ans comme mes nièces, ou 77 ans, et nous aimons créer et garder des souvenirs de nos princesses. De plus je me suis engagée à partager avec vous quelques présents en cette période festive. Voici donc les papiers de Princesse K. Comme toujours un commentaire est plus que bienvenu.
http://www.4shared.com/file/75000080/c1de2ec3/Princesse_K_Plum_raconte_Papiers.html

20 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

These papers are absolutely beautiful...Thankyou for deciding to share them

Anonyme a dit…

Hihi !! Merci pour ce super papier ... de princesse !
Moi aussi je débarque dans le digiscrap et pour le moment, je ne fais que "piquer" des éléments de droite et de gauche ! Bravo à toi de te lancer dans la création ! Plein de courage pour la suite !! J'irais voir régulièrement ce que tu nous fais de beau :)

Cécile
chatterie Caladan

Starr a dit…

Thank you for sharing your work with us..just lovely papers :)

mitch1066 a dit…

Such lovely papers and a nice change from all the christmas stuff right now.
So you want to know about your visitors...I'm 42 happily marriewith a 16 year old son.I've lived in canada for 20 years now ,i as born in England.I have tried most kinds of crafts over the years and this year started learning paper crafts.Thanks for sharing:)

Anonyme a dit…

Merci!! Ma francaise est tres mal!!!

Anonyme a dit…

Beautiful papers. Thank you very much! :))

Limarea a dit…

Sweet papers, I love RdG =) Thank you!

Unknown a dit…

Thank you so very much. I hope your mother enjoys the card! :) Thanks for your kind comment & these GORGEOUS papers. :)

Plumblossom a dit…

Thanks to anyone who left a comment.
Tina, my mother has yet to see your wonderful work. She doesn't have a computer so I reach her the old fashion way: Airmail and phone calls. She and I both worked on our handmade greeting cards this year and we already have finished but mine (I don't know what hers look like) are nowhere as beautiful as yours. Maybe next year.

Plumblossom a dit…

Pardon , j'ai oublié mes gentils commentateurs francophones. Merci, merci et encore merci d'avoir laissé de si gentils messages. Ils me réchauffent le coeur.

Anonyme a dit…

Thank you so much for sharing.

Marnie

Anonyme a dit…

Thank you for sharing your beautiful papers! Your creations are fabulous! :)

Shiloh a dit…

Thank you for the papers, I think they are very pretty.

Anonyme a dit…

Merci bcp pour ce trés joli kit. Je suis enceinte d'une petite fille (8ème mois de grossesse) et je suis sûre de faire de superbes pages grâce à ton travail.

TerriM a dit…

Very pretty kit. I can't wait to see future works : ) Thank you. Hugs -- xoxo!! (terri - hawaii)

Anonyme a dit…

Thank you... it is beautiful.

Celwin a dit…

Bonjour et un grand merci pour ces créations. Je ne manquerai pas de recommander ton blog !

Missy a dit…

Thank you so much!!! I have a little princess and these pages are so beautiful, just like her. I have been reading your earlier posts and I noticed that you have Raynauds Diesease. My son suffers from this as well and I feel so alful for him. He is only four and does not always comunicate what helps his hands and feet to feel better. Do you have any tips for me? www.lifewiththemears.com

Anonyme a dit…

De très belles pages, merci pour toutes ces jolies nuances !!!

Anonyme a dit…

Merci beaucoup de ces papiers! Elles sont tres tres belles! Je suis vraiment inspiree! Je viens de telecharger pas mal de vos freebies et je vous en remercie de tout mon coeur!
Marina, Petrozavodsk, Russie